Wednesday 6 March 2013

Niave

I had to leave work early yesterday as I had a really sudden onset of diarrhea. I started feeling really hot and getting sweaty then had to dash to the loo. I felt much better afterwards but as I work in a hospital they made me leave (due to fear of spreading sickness bugs). I felt a bit wiped out for the rest of the day and felt really cold. I'm fine today. The same thing happened back in January and I've no idea what caused it both times. A little worrying. I'll mention it at my doctors appointment on Friday. This is the appointment that I've made at my GP surgery to inform them of the pregnancy and get the antenatel care process going. It'll be good to move things along! My sister-in-law gave birth to her second baby girl yesterday :) She says that she's only slept 2.5 hours since Sunday and I said that I hope that she's got good at napping. She responded, Nap? What's a nap? Lol! Wow, I really thought that she would get a chance for a short cat nap with so much family around her at the moment. I guess I've even more niave about all this stuff than I thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment