Thursday 14 March 2013

Gaining confidence

So, on the evening of Tuesday 12th I did another test and before I could even get my pants up the test (in the words of my husband) "lit up like a f**king Christmas tree!". Absolutely no need to be concerned! It's given me extra confidence about how this pregnancy is going. My boobs are getting a little bit more swollen and sore. I still don't have any nausea. I've had a minute amount of spotting each day. Spots on my chin. My mood is a little bit snippy! My other half and I have avoided sex. Firstly because of the embryo transfer and not wanting to interfere with implantation, then due to the bleeding and being nervous about disrupting things. It's odd though, going so long. I don't want us to get out of the habit or lose our closeness as a result. One more week til the 8 week scan! I had a GP appointment on Friday 8th which was a waste of time as he said he couldn't do anything except advise me to take folic acid! He just needed to refer me to the midwifery team. I haven't heard anything from them yet. Hope I do soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment