Monday 11 March 2013

Fear part 2

I woke this morning full of anxiety, wondering if today was going to bring more bleeding and worry. I've had very light spotting all day and only some very mild cramping on and off. I keep telling myself that this is probably just normal for me and that I have to get used to it otherwise I could be in distress for my whole pregnancy! I've started being concerned about how I feel generally. I don't seem to need to pee as much as I have done these last couple of weeks and I seem to have a bit more energy. Does this mean I'm no longer pregnant? I'm tempted to do another test but I'm alone tonight and can't face a potential bad outcome on my own. I know it's ridiculous, I know that everything is no doubt fine. I have nothing significant to base this on. It's irrational. But I guess I'm still in a state of disbelief that I've got pregnant at all and it's hard to imagine that this happy situation will run and run in the way that we hope. I should be thinking more positively!

No comments:

Post a Comment