Sunday 24 February 2013

Oh My God!

I'm scared to let this sink in. I'm scared to accept that it's a possibility. We did another test this morning and we got a faint postitive!!!!!! My other half was sooo excited. I was just in complete shock. We've been here before with a faint positive which turned out to be nothing so I'm so scared to get my hopes up. But this is different. This 'faint' positive is MUCH clearer than last time! (See for yourself - although I think it got a little darker after the 3 minute cut-off!). And today is really supposed to be the first day that the HCG will show up with a frozen embryo transer so I suppose it's bound to be faint, right?? Can I allow myself to accept that this is finally it?? Is this really happening for us??? It's such a head fuck as I also have low back pain, just like when I'm about to get my period. This process never ceases to be a complete roller coaster. I think I will be able accept this when I don't get my period today and we see a darker positive tomorrow! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment