Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bump!

My bump is starting to show itself! In the last week it has gone from being a small, firm area just above my pubic bone to now being the width between my hip bones and getting higher. Today is the first day that I've actually felt like I'm carrying something. A nice feeling :) We saw the midwife yesterday. A different one this time and she visited us at home. Lots of paperwork, past medical history, what not to eat, etc. It looks like I might get transferred to a different midwife team and so I'll meet yet another new midwife. Apparently my consultant might book me in for additional scans as it's an IVF cycle, which is great! Some friends of ours are selling their pram/pushchair as they have just had another baby and needed a double buggy. We've decided to buy it off them as it's a great buggy and a good price. We really didn't intend to buy anything this early on! Another friend was offering a bottle steriliser on Facebook so we've snapped that up. The nursery is going to be filling up with stuff soon it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment