Sunday 21 April 2013

Anxiety

So much for my bump showing itself... the following date I felt like a deflated balloon. I must have done a massive fart in the night! For the last couple of days I've been feeling a bit low. I've woken up early feeling really anxious but with nothing really playing on my mind. People have also commented that I seem a bit down. I really just feel over-tired and grumpy I think. Although of course I do have some concerns. Namely: money, whether I'm going to be able to keep up with the pace of having a baby/small child, how having a baby is going to change our relationships with friends, whether I'm going to appreciate everything that we've been waiting for as much as I should, whether the birth and the baby will be OK. It's all pretty emotionally exhausting and no doubt my hormones aren't helping. Hopefully this period of being a bit blue will be short-term. We have our 12 week scan on Tuesday. I want it to be the joyful day that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment