Saturday 29 September 2012

And some to spare :)

Great news at the clinic yesterday. The 4 eggs that fertilised are ALL good quality. They have been graded 2, 2-, 2-, 2-. Anything above a 3 is worth using or freezing. so we had two transferred yesterday and the other two will be frozen. We really couldn't have asked for a much better outcome than that. I wonder whether the DHEA made a difference this time or whether it was just luck on our side. The embryo transfer went well with very little discomfort and we left feeling happy and positive. So now we wait... Test day is Thurday 13th October! The drugs that I'm still taking are Progynova and Cyclogest (both for luteal support), Cefradine (antibiotic following the egg collection), and Clexane injections (an anticoagulant which has been added to my regime as it may help aid blood flow to the area and therefore implantation). I've been suffering a bit with heartburn plus a bit of nausea when I first got up this morning. Side effects of the progynova I think. A small price to pay I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment