Friday 9 March 2012

Very hopeful!

Test day today! I'm such an idiot - I got up in the night to pee, convinced that it was around 2am, and when I got back to bed realised that it was 6am! I wasted that precious early sample!! Today of all days. I'm kicking myself. We did two tests and one of them had the faintest of faint postive result...! Aaarrgh. Going crazy now. The clinic say it sounds good, that we should try not to get our hopes up too much and test again tomorrow. So we have to wait a whole 24 hours again. Trying not to get tooo excited but finding it a bit impossible! I was reading some of my old blogs last night and found one talking about the psychic that I saw in Vegas. She had seen three pregnancies (3 fertilised eggs?) before I turn 38 (in June this year) and a baby girl. OMG. Could this be it???????

No comments:

Post a Comment