Thursday 10 February 2011

Lack of growth

On Wednesday, I went for my first scan of this cycle. I mentioned in my last post that I haven't felt the same physical effects of the drugs this time, and it seems that they're not having the effect they are supposed to have either. My follicles are only about 8mm. Very little growth apparently. So the nurse upped my dose of Puregon by 50% for 2 days and I'm going back in for another scan tomorrow. I'm still not feeling anything so don't feel very hopeful that I'll be ready tomorrow either. I seem to have a permanent cluster of zits on my chin though, which is nice! Still feeling blue a lot of the time. Trying to be positive but it's tough. Keeping my head busy with job hunting and working on my business. My sister in law just emailed a lovely photo of her 22 week bump. She's clearly getting excited now. Will it be me one day??

No comments:

Post a Comment