Sunday 28 August 2011

Rest

I saw the reflexologist again a little over a week ago. She picked up the sciatica that I've been suffering with which was really impressive. And we both noticed some improvement in the areas that relate to my uterus and ovaries which is promising. She thought that maybe my period was late due to the last treatment and she thought that the second treatment would bring on my period, which it did. My period was still fairly light though, as it has been since I started taking the pill and since I came off it 2.5 years ago now. I was kind of hoping, weirdly, that my period would go back to being the way it was before I started taking the pill - longer and heavier. I thought that this might be a sign that my body was getting back to normal. Maybe I'm pinning too much hope on the reflexology.
We've been on holiday this week and taking it really easy. I intend to try and take things a bit easier now that we are back. And I've having another reflexology session later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment