Tuesday 16 August 2011

Limbo

So we went to see the consultant about IVF and had lots of information to absorb. We plan to start the treatment in January. There just isn't a good time to work it into my schedule before then. I'm happy about this as it gives me some time without treatment, and some time to see if the reflexology will help at all.
In the meantime, I feel like I'm in limbo. My period is 9 days late - unheard of for me - and I've done two pregnancy tests which were both negative. Weird. I'm wondering if the last reflexology treatment has shifted things at all.
And so it looks like I won't be ovulating when I'm holiday next week after all. I guess there's a good chance that I'll have my period instead. Great! And if it's late, probably a heavy period too. Even better! But who knows.
I'm seeing the reflexologist again tomorrow so it will be interesting to get her take on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment