Wednesday 3 August 2011

Feet

So I don't think the cough syrup helped one iota. I didn't notice any chance in my mucus and I'm noticing PMS already. But I did see the reflexologist. She found an incredibly tender area on both my feet, near my ankle. It was really uncomfortable, like someone pushing on a bruise. And no surprises really but that area corelates to my womb. Weird! She's a lovely lady and I'm going to be seeing her in a couple of weeks - just before I'm due to ovulate and just before a relaxing holiday. So you never know... I'm really trying not to think about it too much, which is easier since I'm so busy, but it's tough to switch off completely. Particularly as we have an appointment with our consultant looming (next week) and we received a pack of information about IVF which is off-putting. A close friend, who is pregnant, actually told me that she is there for me if I want to talk about stuff. That meant so much as no-one else that knows about what we're going through has said anything like that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment