Monday 20 May 2013

Heartbeat!

We had our 16 week visit from the midwife today and she listened to the heartbeat - so we did too! It was so lovely. Partly due to the fact that I needed some more reassurance that everything is OK (I've been feeling more normal lately and less pregnant!) And partly because it was just so cool :) The heartbeat was really strong and the midwife said that it sounded perfect! My OH videoed it so we could listen again at our leisure and also share it with family and friends. It was really hard to concentrate at work today and I kept having another sneaky listen when ever I got the chance :) We did a bit of baby shopping yesterday - got the cotbed and some bedding. Lots more to buy but the nursery is filling up - I can't resist a little peak in the door each time I walk past.

No comments:

Post a Comment