Wednesday 15 May 2013

A little dip

I haven't been feeling too great these last few days. The indigestion, bloating and heartburn has been really making me uncomfortable, and I've been feeling a bit low in mood for no apparent reason. The nausea has continued a little bit and I've had some really low energy again. I really thought that I was coming out of that period, and I guess when I think about it I really am feeling a lot more energetic than I was, but still not great. Hopefully things will continue to improve. I feel bad complaining about it after wanting to be in this position for so long but feeling crappy is never fun and it's dawned on me that I haven't really felt normal since before the last IVF cycle! My other half knows that I don't really like surprises and so he has told me that a friend has asked him if he thinks I would like a baby shower. I'm not supposed to know, and I won't know when it's going to happen, but I'm really thrilled that she would do this for me. We're at 15 weeks now and the bump is slowly but surely getting a little more noticeable! We meet the midwife on Monday and will hopefully get to hear the babies heartbeat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment