Thursday 13 January 2011

Needles and pins


I've been injecting for 4 days now. 2 each day, in my stomach. Buserilin with a syringe and Puregon with a pen. It's not something I'd do for fun(!) but it's not too bad. It seems like there isn't any consistency with which injection is going to hurt most, or how easy it's going to be. My other half is 'flicking' the injection site before I stab as this is supposed to help reduce the pain.
After the first jab, I felt fine for about 24-36 hours but then started to feel incredibly drowsy and jittery. A really unpleasant feeling and I couldn't focus on anything. Thankfully that has subsided. I've had some minor headaches and a bit of nausea since then. So we'll see what today brings!
I'm going for another acunpucture session today and a scan of my ovaries tomorrow to see if I'm ready for an insemination...

No comments:

Post a Comment