Friday 6 March 2009

Money

So, work is crap at the moment. I'd be up for leaving. But there is this recession going on so I guess I should be glad to have a job at the moment. Also, if I leave I would lose all the maternity benefits that come with a public sector job....hmmm. Trapped.
My husband is talking about selling our car as it's a convertible and it wouldn't be practical with kids. Now would be a good time to sell it with the summer coming. It's an old bird so we wouldn't get a lot for it. We're thinking of replacing it with a Golf or something similar. Thing is, not a hell of a lot of money in the bank since buying a house and lots of expensive stuff going on this year: mother-in-law's birthday overseas, a couple of weddings, house renovations still to be done... *sigh*

Belly is still feeling big. I'm thinking pre-menstrual water retention.

No comments:

Post a Comment